April has been a busy month for the Missions Committee. We were able to send additional donations of just over $5,000 each to Doctors Without Borders, World Central Kitchen and Save the Children—a result of your remarkable generosity, smashing our original goal of $10,000!
Here are the other organizations we supported this month…
- Jeffrey and Carlie (McClung) Barner to support their work with CRU on the Ohio University campus.
- Aurora Volunteers of America for continuing assistance to our area with their food pantry.
- Wounded Warriors to support and say thank you to our brave service men and women.
- Mercy Corps to aid their work in helping families facing crises and conflict around the world.
- Hartville Migrant Council, a Christian based group that serves and advocates for Hartville migrant workers and their families.
If you have a suggestion for the Missions Committee, please contact any member and we will be happy to research it.